If you have any health-related queries or want to know the best product for your specific condition, we are more than happy to provide our Zea Family with complementary health and wellness advice where we can*.
To get you started, visit our Zea Blog for a wide variety of articles written by Michelle Brass, our in-house naturopath and wellness practitioner, and other industry experts. These articles have been designed to be a well-rounded and diverse selection of information to support your health and wellness. We want you to be well-informed and educated through every step of your health and wellness journey.
Here are some popular topics to get you started:
- Pain Management Advice
- Australian Kunzea Oil
- Essential Oil Profiles
- Essential Oil Uses
- General Health & Wellbeing Support
Should these articles not address any queries you may have, we welcome you to email us: email@example.com
Meet Michelle Brass
In-House Naturopath, Aromatherapist and Wellness Practitioner
With over 25 years of experience in the natural health industry, Michelle Brass has dedicated her life to helping others embrace the therapeutic benefits of nature. Throughout her time as a health practitioner, she has used and recommended countless traditional and conventional treatments to her clients - as she believes an integrative approach to health and wellness is very important.
Michelle is passionate about using and promoting essential oils, and in particular, Australian native essential oils like Kunzea oil, as she has seen them help thousands of people over the years as the Zea Essentials range has expanded. She knows that using essential oils in your daily life can help bring balance to the mind, body and soul. She is constantly trialling and testing new products with her loyal clients.
Certifications and Accreditations
- 1988, London - Diploma of Reflexology, Bayly School of Reflexology
- 1997, Sydney - Diploma of Remedial Massage, Nature Care College
- 1998, Sydney - Diploma of Nutrition, Nature Care College
- 1999, Sydney - Diploma of Advanced Naturopathy, Nature Care College
- 1999, Sydney - Diploma of Homoeopathy, Nature Care College
- 1999, Sydney - Diploma of Herbal Medicine, Nature Care College
- 2002, Sydney - Diploma of Aromatherapy, Nature Care College
- 2005, Sydney - Diploma of Iridology, College of IRIS
- Registered fellow of ATMS (Australian Traditional-Medical Society)